4 sessions to learn Sociocracy in your group!
- For groups of 4-8 people – get together and learn together
- Works in video calls (like zoom) or in-person
- Note: If you are hosting your group on zoom, please be sure to read about hosting your group on zoom.
- What you get:
- 4 sessions of ~2 hours each, done as a group, together and at the same time
- A total of ~85 minutes worth of video content
- More than 330 minutes worth of group exercises for your group
- Pointers to 16+ articles and videos in preparation and enrichment
- Access to about 200 answers to frequently asked questions about sociocracy (FAQ)
- Optional coaching (recommended). For climate groups, we are offering walk-in group coaching once a month in several languages. All people who sign up will be invited for their language(s).
“Your integrity and passion really came through in the videos and swept us along through this curiously satisfying learning process. We all seemed to have a warm and positive experience by the end of it. We were mostly strangers before we started, but a wonderful sense of trust, affection and playfulness emerged over these past few weeks.” (Luke, UK)