The Sociocracy Circle Structure Course
Learn about circle structure in general – and then draw your own!
Do you have an organization in mind? This set of videos leads you through:
- Session 1: the basics of circle structure
- Session 2: how to design your own circle structure of an organization
How it works
- You can do this course alone or in a small group.
- It takes about 1 hour total (including the exercises)
- This course is free for everyone!
- This course works for beginners or as a review
Sign Up for the Sociocracy Circle Structure Course
- Unit A: Circles, aims, domains
- Unit B: The General Circle
- Unit C: Sub-circles
- Unit D: Linking
- Unit E: Forming the General Circle
- Unit F: The Mission Circle
- Unit G: Roles
- Unit H: Example of a nonprofit
- Unit I: Example of a community
- Unit J: Decentralized organizations
- Unit K: Evolution
- Unit L: Common misconceptions
- Unit M: Closing
- Unit N: Your mission
- Unit O: Your aims
- Unit P: Your sub-aims
- Unit Q: Your sub-sub-aims
- Unit R: Your roles
- Unit S: Your domains
- Unit T: Check your structure
- Unit U: Common mistakes
- Unit V: Next steps
This course is free – register now!
You can go through the course alone or with a small group.
Review your circle structure with someone
After you draw your first draft of a circle structure, you might have additional questions or questions about your specific organizations. This class can’t cover all variations or special cases – but you can book an hour with an experienced coach to go over your circle structure with you.
- Coaching can be done alone or in a group.
- Cost: you can find our regular coaching calls on our coaching call. After you complete this course, we will send you a 25% discount code for a coaching call.
- See our regular coaching offerings on our coaching page.