4 sessions to learn Sociocracy in your group!
- For groups of 4-8 people – get together and learn together
- Works in video calls (like zoom) or in-person
- Note: If you are hosting your group on zoom, please be sure to read about hosting your group on zoom.
- What you get:
- 4 sessions of ~2 hours each, done as a group
- A total of ~85 minutes worth of video content
- More than 330 minutes worth of group exercises for your group
- Pointers to 16+ articles and videos in preparation and enrichment
- Access to about 200 answers to frequently asked questions about sociocracy (FAQ)
- Optional coaching (recommended). We recommend 4×30 minutes of coaching ($220) alongside this training, and we will connect you to a coach.
“Your integrity and passion really came through in the videos and swept us along through this curiously satisfying learning process. We all seemed to have a warm and positive experience by the end of it. We were mostly strangers before we started, but a wonderful sense of trust, affection and playfulness emerged over these past few weeks.” (Luke, UK)